Morpheus8 – RF Micro-Needling
Are you starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes and on your forehead? Do you have rough or uneven skin texture? Has acne left scars on your face? If your answer to one or all of these questions is yes, then you should look into Morpheus8-RF micro-needling.
Morpheus8 combines micro-needling with radiofrequency (RF) energy to rejuvenate your skin. This minimally invasive treatment is FDA-cleared and sends RF energy into your skin with the help of small needles which form micro lesions and prompt a natural healing response in your body. As a result, new collagen and elastin are produced to reinvigorate your skin. Morpheus8 is special in that the radiofrequency depth delivered by the microneedles can be customized according to the skin concerns it is used for. What’s more, the procedure can treat various body parts, including the abdomen and the buttocks.
The treatment helps alleviate a number of skin conditions, including improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing out rough skin texture, firming lax skin, diminishing large visible pores, fading marks, treating hyperpigmentation, and even reducing fat pockets. About three sessions, four to six weeks apart, are needed for best results.
Pros and Cons of Morpheus8
- The treatment is completely non-invasive and suitable for all skin tones, with little to no risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Morpheus8 is highly versatile and can be performed on various body parts including the abdomen and buttocks and works for a wide range of skin concerns.
- The procedure is relatively painless and is usually conducted by applying some topical numbing cream or local anesthesia.
- No downtime required! After one treatment, you may experience one to three days of swelling, redness, and itchiness, so Fridays are the best time to schedule the treatment.
- You may not see full results right away as collagen production takes time. Expect up to three months after your initial treatment series for desired results.
- Regular (yearly) maintenance is recommended to keep up results.
- Although rare, some users experience treatment side effects, including grid marks, bumps, and discoloration for about a week after their procedure.
- Similar to laser treatments, setting the device on higher intensity levels can cause some pain and may require numbing cream or local anesthesia.
The treatment is considered safe with only temporary side effects like tissue swelling, redness, and pinpoint bleeding. One session takes between 15-60 minutes and you may feel a bit of pressure or discomfort but numbing cream ensures it won’t be painful.
Curious to find out more about Morpheus 8? Please click here to schedule a free evaluation and demonstration.